When Life Gives You Apples That You forgot in the Fridge...Make an Apple Crisp!!
Caramel Chocolate Poke Cake
1 box chocolate cake mix
1 Jar caramel ice cream topping
1 carton cool whip topping (thawed)
1 bag of crushed Heath bars ( or enough crushed Heath bars to top the cake)
- Prepare and bake the chocolate cake like the box says
- Poke holes all over the top of the cake with a wooden spoon, then cool completely
- Once the cake has cooled, pour the caramel into the holes, and all over the top of the cake
- Then, top with the Cool Whip
- Finally, Sprinkle the Heath bars all over the top of the cake!
This is a super simple, super yummy dessert! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Friend Brooke's Pumpkin Crunch
Celebrate the beginning of fall with this yummy dessert!!!!
1 (15 oz) Can of pumpkin
1/2 t. Cinnamon
1lg. Can of evaporated milk
1 Box of yellow cake mix
1 1/2 sticks of melted butter
Chopped pecans (optional, and added to the top half way through the baking process)
- Mix up the first 5 ingredients and pour into a greased 9x13 pan
- Sprinkle the top with the yellow cake mix
- Pour melted butter over the top
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour
1 (8oz) cream cheese
1 (8oz) cool whip
3/4 box powdered sugar
Heavy Whipping cream
With an electric mixer whip the cream until it becomes stiff, slowly adding the rest of the ingredients while beating the cream! Don't beat it too much unless you want some tasty butter :)
HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!!!!!!