Monday, July 26, 2010
Monday Mind Dump....
I have decided that I want to become more diligent in posting to my blog, and I think one of the best ways to do that is to dedicate Monday's to writing about random things that I have thought or things that have gone on over the past week. YES, I REALIZE IT'S NOW TUES, but I experienced technical difficulties as I was writing this last night!
Here it is, My Monday Mind Dump:
1. I am still pregnant
2. I am a freak show and every time I walk out of the house people stare
3. My feet look like hams
4. I am really excited about making a magical childhood for my kid! can't wait for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Disney World, the tooth fairy...
5. Hopefully I'll be feeding a baby as I watch the finale of The Bachelorette next Monday.
6. I'm "Jonesin" for some Pizza and an Ice Cold Coca Cola
7. We had the rudest waitress at Bahama Breeze on Saturday! Excuse me for wanting a lemon with my water, and I'm sorry you had a total of 4 tables!!!!
8. I had a fun lunch with some of my Barber Middle School friends!! visit www.werginznewlyweds.blogspot.com and www.addingtonmom.blogspot.com They too have special Monday Posts and gave me the idea to do the same!
9. one of my brothers got his license (I hear he loves honking when angry...so watch out), one is starting high school (yikes), one is starting 5th grade, and my youngest sister starts kindergarten...this is a big year for half of the Loccisano kids! and I'm starting to feel old!
10. It is hot, and pretty much too hot to do anything...
Posted by TheHouseWifeRookie at 5:20 PM