Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's a Small World After All....

Well, another trip to The Happiest Place in the books and more good deposits were made in the "Memory Bank". While we were blessed with a trip in January, we were blessed again with another trip last week. 
I wish I could say it was all magical, but with a certain almost-2-year-old, we did hit a few rough patches that made this trip a tad more difficult than the ones in the past. These rough patches came between the hours of 3am and 7am, and with the discovery of learning to climb out of the pack-n-play. 
But even with rough nights for a certain momma, and the others in the small room, the days delivered lots of good things! And aside from a few sleepy meltdowns in the middle of Main Street USA and surrounding parking lots, it was all good.
 
 My boy saw Disney in a whole new light this trip and it was the delight of my heart. His week was filled with his 2 favorite people: his aunt "GiGi" and Mickey Mouse. Throw in a few trains, buses, and pirates and you've got a hog in heaven!



We saw cousins I haven't seen in ages, 
 we watched my sister and her dance class perform, 

 we swam, 
 and we ate a lot of yummy things. 


It was a good trip.




As we were leaving, I told my momma "every trip I feel such an urgency to make the most of it-- I want to cram in everything I possibly can, because I always have the feeling that I may never be back!" She said to me "Good. Never take a trip like this for granted, you never know when it might be your last" And she's right, I never know! But I am oh-so-thankful that I have been able to go and take my boy. 
Thanks Mom, for all the good deposits to our memory banks!


2 comments:

  1. such great pictures! we are going in Sept. of this year and we are so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And that's awesome! September is a great time to go!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...