Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boosy.....

 To say my life is crazy right now would be the understatement of the world. The last 12 weeks have really been a roller coaster ride at the Mr. Clean household. The arrival of a new little life didn't seem to be quite enough to rock my world, but the Lord also saw fit to place a few wild hairs on my husbands hiney and voila, you have thrown this housewife into total tailspin. I am a fairly laid back person, which I assume is why my husband thought it would be ok to get rid of the car I loved and bring home a new one without me ever seeing it only one week after we brought home the Little Bit. And just when I began to get use to this new vehicle and my hormones have begun leveling out, this same husband thought it a good idea to put my house up for sale...And then it sold in less than 48 hours. So, here I am. We have found our new home and will begin packing up this week to be outta here in about 25 days. Alllllll of this to say, I've got some stuff going on. But even amongst the chaos, I wanted to take a moment and dedicate a post to the little lady we've been calling Bitty Boosy.
Bitty Boosy, unfortunately, has fallen into that second child trap. And I'm not gonna lie, I'm feeling a bit guilty about it. I didn't think it would happen, but it did. I hate to say it, but I'm not even sure how old she is exactly. I know she's getting close to 3 months, and I know she looooves her momma and my love for her runs deep and wide.
  I know that no 2 days have been the same as far as schedules go, and I know she loves baths. She's a morning bird and really dislikes her pacifier. 
 She's as sweet as can be and as quiet as a mouse...until she's not. This girl has a mighty temper and can turn on a dime. and when she does....watch out!
And did I mention she loves her momma? I am the main attraction in her life, which is incredibly sweet, but can be tough at times too. The boys in her life are smitten. Head-over-heels, in love with her sweet feet...

...chunky cheeks...

  and adorable dimples.

  Boosy has integrated into our daily lives quite nicely and we can't imagine what life would be like without her little girly squeals.
 Am I tired? YOU BETCH'YA!  I am in the thick of that rough patch that comes with having young children, but I can tell you right now that it's going by way too fast. And even though I haven't been by writing as often as I would like, I can say that I'm livin' these moments and living them good. I hope to write about these times more often in the days to come but for now, it's time to go kick my feet up for a moment before the packing begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...