Thursday, July 25, 2013

6 Months of Loving Lucy.

So it's been 6 months since our Bitty Boosy came into our lives and it has been a wild ride. Just when I thought that I had this parenting thing down, enter our gal. Isn't that the way it always goes? When Kidd-O came into our lives, it was nothing but smiles. Literally, smiles...all the time. He has been happy, go-lucky from day one. Easy peesy, lemon squeezy. Morning, noon and night: Smiles. And then comes Boosy, who we have also named Judy Moody, Rudith Judith, Crabby Patty, and Saucy Susan due to her little girlish outbursts. She's wonderfully perfect most of the time...until she's not...then you better watch out.
 
While it could be really easy to make a list of comparisons between my 2 kiddies, I have learned it's best not to. They are not the same. They both bring different things to the table and I'm learning to celebrate those differences. Heaven knows I don't need two Boosy's and certainly not two Kiddo's!
While it might be a little more difficult to pull a smile out of my girl, when I do....it's pure sweetness.
 I know when I see that dimpled grin, it was worth the effort.
She has her daddy wrapped around her tiny little finger.


And She is completely smitten with her "bubby"...NO ONE on earth can make her laugh the way that he does. She's only been here 6 short months and the shared bond between siblings is already running deep and wide in this house.


Boosy can cuddle like no ones business.
 She's reserved and pensive and I'd venture to say, thoughtful. She possesses a quiet spirit that I hope stays with her throughout her life.
 She's got eyes for her momma and I won't complain about that.
 So yes, it's been 6 months with my girl and I have seen just how different my kids can be, but one thing is for sure...We all love Lucy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...