Monday, July 29, 2013

3 years.

It's been 3 years since my life was forever changed. 3 years since I walked into a delivery room and came out a mom.

 3 years of life lessons. 3 years filled with some messes and 3 years filled with successes.

 It's been 3 years filled to the brim with love that I never knew I was capable of. I have learned so much over the past 3 years and I owe it all to a little boy that the Lord graciously blessed me with. And tomorrow when I wake up, I will celebrate him.

 I will celebrate the laughter, the joy, the silliness.
  I'll celebrate the kid who challenges me to have more patience and to show more grace. I am a more compassionate person just because of how the Lord has used him in my life.


 I'll hug him and tell him that he's by far, my favorite 3 year old on earth. We'll read his favorite books, eat his favorite foods and dance to Michael Jackson.
 We'll celebrate his funny sense of humor, his enchanting imagination and his awesome fashion sense.
But above all, we'll be praising the Lord for His goodness and for blessing us with such a wonderful little boy who has chocolatey brown eyes,

a squishy button nose,
 hair that's a hot mess and those deliciously kissable lips,
  and smile that can light up any room.
 Happiest of Birthdays, Kidd-O.
I love him to infinity and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...