1.The sound of music. Not the movie, although I do love me some Julie Andrews and "Do, Re, Me...." stuff, but I'm just talking about music. I could NOT live without it!
2. The Chinese restaurant up the street. I love the chicken and rice soup with an eggroll for 3$!
3. Burt's Baby Bee Buttermilk Bath Soak. It is, seriously, heaven in a jar. Expensive, but worth EVERY.SINGLE.PENNY. 4. Epidurals. 'Nuff said.
5. My new "I'm a mom" slippers. My mom always wore/wears pink-peep-toe slippers, and I always thought that's what mom's do. So I bought a pair, but mine are cream colored, and none of my toes peep. 6. Fried Turkey. It's the BOMB!!! Can't wait to stuff my face with it...and that's really the only kind of stuffing I like, ya know, the face stuffing?!
7. Rice Cereal. I have now experienced 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep since I started loading Kidd-o's nightly bottle with it. Next week, he will get steak and potatoes! Just kidding...maybe. 8. It should go without saying, but I'll say it anyway. Our church family, and our young marrieds bible study group. They love the Lord, and they just rock. end of story. amen.
9. I'm most thankful for my husband. Even more this year then I have ever been. He works SO HARD at a job he has NOT been enjoying (praise the Lord it has been getting better), all so I can have the BEST job in the WORLD!! He works 13 hour or more days, which has been difficult on all of us, but we feel it is worth the sacrifice (along with dinner out, vacations, nicer cars, etc.) just so I can stay home. Hat's off to Mr.Clean, my best friend! 10. And Finally... You. My readers. I'm not quite sure how many of you there are, but I have really enjoyed writing way more than I though I would. I wasn't sure how this whole "blogging"thing would go, but it has been a great outlet for me especially when Kidd-O is in bed and My Love isn't home from work. Thank you for taking the time to read about how my life has been changing and how our family is growing. I hope that my posts have been able to put a smile on your face, and I hope they will continue to do so! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!
Wife of 4 years, mom to 1, oldest sister to 7...I'm striving to be an EXCELLENT wife, and not a perfect wife. Reading about the Prov. 31 woman is truly inspiring and something to strive for and to be encouraged by, not discouraged!