y'all! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and made the most
of your time with family and friends. A LOT has gone on since my last
Monday Mind Dump, so here we go!
1. My youngest brother
was chosen to be starting QB in the county all-star football game. It
was one of the most painful games I ever sat through. He got sacked....a
lot and it was STINKIN' COLD. But we love him, so we were all there.
2. Kidd-O had his first kiss and his first black eye in one week. Both monumental moments in a guys life!
3. The month of November brought me 31 photoshoots! Disney is paid for! Booya!
4. We made Thanksgiving cards for family and things got a little messy and I love messy...
4. We celebrated Thanksgiving in South Carolina and it couldn't have been more beautiful!
When I asked my youngest sister what she wanted from Santa this year
she told me that she has asked for a cupcake maker every year and he has
never given her one, so this year she needs to find a Santa with a
curly beard because the ones with straight beards are fake.
That same sister got homesick for her dog when we went away for
Thanksgiving last week, so she proceeded to pack her bags and wait by
the car...while we were eating our Thanksgiving dinner.
7 . Never in a million years would I have thought that I would go out
on Black Friday, and I'm pretty sure Hell froze over when my husband
agreed to go too...what won't we do for our Kidd-O!? He causes us do some
8. And after braving Toys R Us and Target we bought a couple of things, but we will just be returning them since we found better deals on Craigslist...further confirming the fact that I don't ever want to go Black Friday shopping again!
One of my favorite things in the WHOLE world is Christmas and one of my
favorite things about Christmas is getting Christmas cards and it's
finally that time of year! I CAN'T WAIT to go to the mailbox everyday to
see whose card is in the box! I especially love photo cards because I
love to see how that family has changed and grown from the year before!
If I'm not on your list already or you want to be on mine, shoot me an
email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can make it happen!!!
Wife of 4 years, mom to 1, oldest sister to 7...I'm striving to be an EXCELLENT wife, and not a perfect wife. Reading about the Prov. 31 woman is truly inspiring and something to strive for and to be encouraged by, not discouraged!