Monday, October 8, 2012

Pumpkins and Such....

 So after my last post I decided to seize the day, and make the most of my last "free" weekend. I have over 30 families to shoot within the next 32 days, so this past Saturday was my last taste of relaxation until we hit the road for a trip to The Happiest Place on Earth
I'm a lover of Spring and Summer and I loath the Winter, so I really have a love/hate relationship with Fall. There is so much to love about it, but I always feel like Fall is just leading me on the way my middle school crush did. It's all nice to look at and very dreamy with it's enticing smells and amazingly gorgeous wardrobe of colors, but in the end, it's gonna move on and leave you hangin' out in the cold, dark abyss that is called Winter
But whether we're talking about teenage crushes or seasons, I've come to the conclusion that I would rather have that Fall...or that certain middle school crush, than nothing at all. So bring it on Fall, with all your cute clothes, yummy foods and festive activities. I know you'll leave me faster than a hot knife through butter, but it's all good while it lasts.

So here are a few pictures from our week...















 Enjoy this beautiful Fall while you can!Go. Paint a pumpkin or something. Break out those cute boots and delicious recipes. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...