Monday, May 2, 2011

My Monday Mind Dump...

1. Parties are waaaaay better when they come with their own Crepe Chef...2....AND when they have bottled Coke's...
3.... AND when they have yummy cake...with fruit on top...ya know, to make it healthier...4...AND when you get to celebrate someone special! (My great aunt turned 70 this weekend, and that was pretty much the best party ever...seriously...I'm in love with crepe's)5. One of the best things about being a mom is that you get to see the world through your little one's lives....When even bubbles are magical.
6. Kidd-O went to visit his aunt, uncle and their friends for lunch at school...7.... I don't miss school lunches...except for Friday's when they have mac-n-cheese.8. Over the past 2 weeks I have fished sand, mulch, dog food, bubbles, and a reeses aluminum wrapper out of Kidd-O's mouth/hand-going-in-mouth, only needing to call the Dr. once. I'll be ready for this phase to be over.9. This is what love looks like.10. Kidd-O loves dogs (unlike his momma) and food (very much like his momma), and sometimes dog food...don't worry, I rarely give him dog food ;), so just pick that jaw right up off the floor please!

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy a good Monday Mind Dump! I particularly like numbers 5, 9, and 10!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...