Wednesday, July 6, 2011

From Sea to Shining Sea to Home Sweet Home!

Well, we're home and it has been a LoOoOnG stinkin' month! I have been so blessed to go on some amazing trips and we have had a great time! Sure, I hit some major speed bumps along the way...as a matter of fact, there was one point on this last trip that I thought that I should never leave home again! In fact, all 3 of my trips were free to me, but I paid for them one way or another in the form of $1,000 in speeding tickets, $100 in Dr. visits and prescriptions, a new cellphone, and finally, a dropped ($500) camera lens that rattles like a baby's toy and a carseat that doesn't quite smell the same....But it's just "stuff" right?? Right.

But one thing is for sure, I wouldn't trade any of the mishaps for any of our adventures. ESPECIALLY this last visit! The time Mr. Clean got to spend with our Kidd-O was invaluable. Broken camera or not. They soaked up every ounce of each other.
Two peas in a pod.

And I was able to read an entire magazine without interruption! And I love magazines! It was a good time.
Kidd-O woke up at the butt-crack of dawn every morning raring to go (he didn't adjust to the one hour time change quite like we did)! Which made the days seem like they lasted for an eternity...just ask my sister who was up with us every morning. I'm sure she has had better vacations. She was stuck with the 3 of us all week...and we are a total blast to be around!But here are some of the "thangs" we done did:

Mr. Clean did his fishin' thang...
We did the beach thang...
We did the fountain thang...
We did the Donut thang...
Kidd-O did the staring thang (he's been doing this a lot lately...it's somewhat embarrassing, but somewhat funny too)....
We did the pool thang...
We did the obligatory Sandestin Photo-op thang....and this year I had a baby on the earth side of my uterus...Biggest let down? Well, other than breaking my favorite camera lens, and Kidd-O puking up what seemed like a weeks worth of food on the way home, it would have to be The Farmer's Market. I was waiting ALL week to go to this farmer's market, but I suppose I was spoiled by the farmer's market in San Diego. This one was a joke. A real joke. That's it. Right there.
And now, we're home. Home Sweet Home.
Thank goodness!

2 comments:

  1. I always love your posts. Such amazing pics of an amazing family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading!!! I'm so honored you stop by! I love you blog so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...