Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Monday Mind Dump...

1. Kidd-O's favorite dinner is spaghetti... can ya tell?2. I was playing Words With Friends with people on my new phone, and I've lost every.single.game unless someone resigned (because I was taking too long or they just slap didn't want to play with me!)...and now I have no one to play with. I'm not sure if it's because I take too long to make a word (like 4 days) or if it's because I stink-a-roo...don't answer that...3. I'm working on some cool projects right now and am excited about them...you'll know more very soon!4. As if I need more social media in my life, I signed up for a Twitter account...I know, about 100 years late and I don't have a single clue as to how it works. I'm giving it a 2 week trial period. You can tweet me,twitter me, follow me, or whatever the heck you call it at HouseWifeRookie...surprised at the name? You shouldn't be!5. For those of you who saw Mr. Clean flip out when he found out that I signed up for Twitter, and demanded I shut it down, don't worry, I'm not pulling any funny business, he warmed up to the idea.

6. Summertime and the livin' is eeeasy....
7...and yummy!8. I'm gearing up for Kidd-O's first birthday party and I'm on the smallest, most tiniest, half-of-a-shoestring budget on the planet, and I'm learning how to do a lot with tissue paper from the dollar store.9. Kidd-O's new favorite location. He waits by the door every morning (not unlike a puppy would do) until it is time to play in the rocks. Forget the kiddie pool and the sandbox, this kid is all about mulch, dirt and rocks...
10. Apparently Kidd-O has no Summer clothes, based on the fact that every single picture on this page is of him in his skivvies...oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is always a highlight (sometimes THE highlight) of my day! The pictures of that precious boy are just adorable. The last "oh well" one just slays me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...