Thursday, December 29, 2011

Momentum.

I was looking back at my post from last year about the 10 things I wanted to accomplish in 2011. I failed miserably at some of my goals. Like running the Peachtree Road Race in under an hour....I was lucky to finish PERIOD! Or memorizing all of John 3. I don't even think I read the passage a single time.
 But some of my goals I achieved with flying colors! I got a camera and started my own photography business and it's booming, if I do say so myself. I have worked hard the last few months and never in a million years would I have guessed that I would travel down this road. I even have business cards, so I'm pretty much totally official!
I had a few other goals that I was soooo close to accomplishing that I can almost taste it! I did join a gym, but haven't been too faithful at going to for the last month or so...and I've only been a member for a month or so. And I did serve some people by bringing them meals, but definitely not as much as I would have liked. And finally, I wanted to reach 100 followers on this here blog. I made it to 91! Soooo close! And I guess I really have nothing to do with new followers anyway, as that is a choice the reader makes.But I'm thankful for all of the new readership this year, all 53 of you! I love this place and I'm glad those of you who stop by like it too.

So, what's in the works for 2012? Well, I started thinking about all of the stuff I'd like to try and accomplish this coming year and then I decided 2011 rocked, so I want to stay on this train and see where it takes me! I grew, stretched, changed and explored. I laughed and I cried. The Lord taught me valuable lessons about money, speeding tickets, love, life and friendship. And I was blessed with many opportunities without deserving a single one.So that's it. That's my resolution. To keep the momentum. Wishing you all the best for 2012! I hope it rocks your socks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...