Monday, July 16, 2012

Writer's Block...

 So, it's been a few weeks since I last posted. I don't know if it's because I'm still in my first trimester and I haven't been able to keep my eyes open long enough to even brush my hair, which is exactly why I've been sporting a hat every.single.day.... except Sunday's of course. Or maybe my lack of writing is because I haven't really known what to say, or maybe it's because this Summer is shaping up to be quite uneventful.
 I can say that I've been super busy with my photography business that I haven't even bothered to take pictures of what is going on in my personal life. I don't even have a single picture of my very favorite day of the year or proof that I completed my 9th consecutive (and second pregnant) Peachtree Road Race! I've forced myself to snap a few here and there because, let's face it, Summer is coming to an end and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I didn't have anything to show for it! So, here's what's been going on lately:
 Auntie sleep overs with dress up....
 Watermelon eating...of course,

 Lawn mowing....
 And swimming....

 And that really and truly is about it! I'm rounding out my first trimester and starting to turn a corner, so I hope to be by more often. I do have a special birthday that is coming up, so prep work is underway for a rootin' tootin' good time! 
 Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Youre lil' boy is absolutely adorable. So so so cute...can't wait to see his cute bro/sis in the coming months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm so curious to see what this next little one looks and acts like! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Yes! Cooper is such a sweetie! Hopefully you gain some energy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there - that first trimester is TOUGH! I'm so impressed that you are keeping up the photography biz through it all. I hope you are feeling better and better, and I was excited to read a post and smile at your beautiful pics this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankfully I've been more sleepy than queezy, so that makes a HUGE difference! I'm just dying to see your little girl! Tell her to hurry up and get here!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...