1. Bought 4 pints of Ben and Jerry's since last weeks post, and no, I haven't eaten it ALL yet!
2. Realized this week that I pump out roughly a 1/2 gallon of milk per day, and 3 1/2 gallons per week!!!! So I really wouldn't feel that bad if I did eat ALL of that ice cream! Just Call me Bessie!
3. I talk way to much and suffer from diarrhea of the mouth from time-to-time. It's a huge character flaw that I need to work on! I don't know why I can't shut my mouth, but I must!
4. I also realized this week that I could eat pizza everyday and probably for every meal and not mind one bit!
5. Like pizza, I could watch some movies OVER and OVER and never tire of them (Father of the Bride), but I don't feel the same way about the movies that Mr. Clean likes to watch over and over (The Bourne movies) and think it's stupid when he does...totally hypocritical, I know!
6. The Kidd-O is full on smiling now, which makes 9 months of pregnancy and 6 hours of labor TOTALLY worth it (not that it wasn't worth it before, but ya know)! Nothing better than that cheesy, toothless grin...even if he has no clue what he's smiling at! Could be me, or the fart...Unfortunately, he's not cooperative when I try to get a pic, so i don't have any proof, but will work on it this week!
7. I am preparing for a huge event (250 people) with my sis-in-law at the private school my father-in-law is the grand poo bah of on Sept. 11, and it HAS to be great! This has consumed a LOT of time and hard work!!
8. Letting the Kidd-O "cry-it-out" is SUPER hard and next to impossible for me to do, it's just way more fun to rock with him (in a rocking chair or rockin' to some hip tune-age)...yeah, yeah, I know, bad habit!
9. Mr. Clean has been working 10 and 12 hour days lately (which sucks on several levels), and the latest debate has been "who is more tired than whom?" in our house. So far it is a toss up i suppose.
10. I've always had trouble sleeping. My mind is WAY too busy, and it is soooo frustrating!!! I spent 2 1/2 hours the other night staring at the clock and crying (because I knew that with every passing minute, I was one min. closer to pumping-and-feeding) while the rest of my house was quiet. Once I started having a "conversation" with The Golden Girls in my mind, I was thankful because I knew I was entering into dreamland! That, or I knew I would need to ask Mr. Clean to check me into the Loony Bin in the morning.
Is there anything random you, my faithful reader, would like add to my mind dump? Go ahead, let it out!
Wife of 4 years, mom to 1, oldest sister to 7...I'm striving to be an EXCELLENT wife, and not a perfect wife. Reading about the Prov. 31 woman is truly inspiring and something to strive for and to be encouraged by, not discouraged!