1. My husband got called for jury duty this week (which is the LAST thing he needed added to his plate), and I may be the only person in America who is actually jealous! I SOOO want to go to Jury Duty, and I'm probably the LAST person anyone would want as a juror! They are pretty much always guilty in my mind.
2. Our downstairs air conditioner broke, so we are sequestered up stairs. Luckily, the weather hasn't been too hot the last few days!
3. Ben and Jerry's makes the best. ice. cream. ever.
4. Since I have been pseudo-nursing (pumping), I have been starving all the time!!! I can't stop eating, and I have had WAY more cravings in the last 4 weeks than I EVER did while pregnant.
5. John Mayer is coming to town soon. I'm going to try to win tickets on the radio, but I usually only win things that I don't want to go to, like to see So You Think You Can Dance (pretty much the worst show I've ever seen) and American Idol.
6. I've been browsing my cookbooks that I spent so much time putting together after we got married, and I'm planning on actually cooking something out them very soon!
7. I just realized today that I have to pee like 99% less than I did when I was pregnant, but I think it was just preparing me for waking up with the Kidd-O in the middle of the night.
8. I'm a sucker when it comes to advertising! I buy Orbitz gum ( "a good clean feeling, no matter what") because I like the commercials, and I LOVE watching infomercials and QVC, luckily I never have money to buy "the magic bullet" or those Dimonique earrings, and I'm in infomercial heaven when I'm pumping and feeding at 4 am!
9. I was a tad worried that I would be bored being a stay-at-home mom, and so far, I'm a tad worried that I may never be bored again! lol!
10. I wish I was more computer savvy so that I could have a really cool Blog like some of my friends have...but I'm not, so this will have to do for now
11. I love visiting with family...or anyone for that matter!
Wife of 4 years, mom to 1, oldest sister to 7...I'm striving to be an EXCELLENT wife, and not a perfect wife. Reading about the Prov. 31 woman is truly inspiring and something to strive for and to be encouraged by, not discouraged!