Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lady Isabella Quacky-Spring Leaf....

In honor of the Royal Wedding, I thought I would pay tribute to this oh-so-momentous occasion... As if everyone hasn't heard enough about it already! Actually, there was once a time in my life that I was fairly infatuated with the royal family and thought I might have a shot at being the future Queen of England... Don't laugh. I had a pretty short lived crush on Wills after the death of his mother, and was pretty certain that we might cross paths at some point. Ya know, if ever he ventured to 'ol Acworth and was taken by my 7th grade beautiful self?I even did him a favor and got the ring for myself, so he wouldn't have to worry about it...Actually, truth be told, I'm not quite sure why this ring entered my life. I do know that it was a Christmas present from my mom when I was....well, I don't know how old I was, but it is an almost-exact-replica of the one that was Diana's and is now Kate's. Fancy, huh? Ok, it's not...it's more strange than anything...Oh well.

I guess my shot at being Queen has been sent right down the tubes...I wasn't even given an invite! But had I been invited,my invitation would have been addressed to:
Lady Isabella Quacky-Spring Leaf
and Mr Clean's would be:
Lord William Pookie-Liberty Trace
What's your royal wedding guest name? Start with either Lord or Lady. Your first name is one of your grandparents' names. Your surname is the name of your first pet, double-barreled with the name of the street you grew up on.
For the record, I do not plan on waking up early to watch the "BIG EVENT", but I'm sure I will see enough throughout the day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...