Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Monday Mind Dump...On Tuesday!


  • I decided that the same 3 meals I've been cooking for the past 4 years just isn't cutting it. I have never liked the idea of meal planning because I'm fickle and the thought of being bound to a plan is simply dreadful, so a friend suggested that I should just start with one NEW meal a week. It's going well so far...It's only been one week, but whatev.
  • Oprah has done an awful lot of bragging about her 25th season, but all I've seen is a lot re-runs from the first 2 weeks of the season!
  • Hi, I'm Ashley, and I have a problem. I have mentioned before my love for nail polish. It's truly a compulsion. If I even walk past the nail polish section I WILL buy one. The problem is that when I get home I realize that I already have that color, or in some cases 5 bottles of the exact color:
  • Kidd-O is in LOoOoOVe with Mickey Mouse Club House! Really and truly! I was worried about breaking the news to Mr. Clean because he already has one Disney freak and doesn't need another one. BUT, he's extremely supportive and I have even heard him singing "Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog" to Kidd-O, which is both funny and cute.
  • This picture makes me smile. I think it's really neat that Kidd-O has Aunts that are this young. But I guess it isn't so strange because my aunt is a year younger than me:
  • My birthday was last week and instead of a gift, my husband is taking me to eat at a festival this weekend. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love to eat. I live to eat.
  • My LEAST favorite thing about the warmer weather: shaving. TMI? Maybe. So sometimes I just don't. TMI? yes.
  • My husband just informed me that his email address at his new job hasn't been translating well (clee@(whereeverheworks).com) and he had a customer call him Clee (Glee with a C)...and that's not his name. This made me laugh. I'm laughing as I type this.
  • Kidd-O cracks himself up...which cracks us up!
Have a TERRIFIC week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...