Monday, September 19, 2011

My Monday Mind Dump...

1. Last week I was in kind of a fog...like, it was so foggy that I'm not quite sure what happened, where we went, what we did, or who we saw.2. Kidd-O is in desperate need of some hair maintenance, whether it be a cut or just a brush, but it's definitely time.
3. I do recall being in another hairshow last week with my sister. This time, instead of a funky style, I wound up with different colored eyebrows, and a hair color that perfectly matched my camel colored shoes, necklace and belt for church this Sunday...talk about accessorizing!
My sister :

4. Kidd-O, Granny (my momma) and I took a quick trek down to Kennesaw Mountain for their Field of Flags in honor of 9/11, and Kidd-O was under the impression that the other people that were trying to photograph the field were actually there to photograph him..I wonder why he thinks that?
5. This coming week marks the beginning of a new weekly blog series that I want to start... it will probably be dropped like a hot tamale in Texas in the next couple weeks, but I'm gonna give it a go any way! It's going to be called "That's Pinteresting". I've been "pinning" all of these amazingly beautiful foods and projects and I really find it hard to believe that the average person can actually do these things and make them just as beautiful. So, that's my mission, to see if I can make my stuff look as good as theirs...this could be quite funny, so be sure to check it out.
6. This past weekend was filled to the brim with rich fellowship, wonderful women, and much needed time in the Word! I am so grateful for our church's women's retreats and look forward to it every year! I love getting to relax and getting to know some amazing women that I don't normally get to talk to because Sunday's are just.so.crazy. I always come home spiritually renewed and a little less rested than when I arrived due to a long night of giggling like school girls and shoving our faces with chocolate deep into the night. My only complaint? It wasn't long enough!
7. This week will be dedicated to getting back to normal...whatever normal may be!

Happy Monday. Happy Week.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of your pinning challenge! I'd totally join in!!

    Your kiddo is just entirely too precious for words. You are so inspiring and I just adore you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...