Wow! It's Monday already??? Better yet, I'm posting My Monday Mind Dump on Monday? I wasn't sure this would ever happen! O.k, this weeks thoughts and musings:
1. Pumping, feeding, and diapering has consumed all of my time and thoughts, and I'm loving it.
2. I already can't stand the thought Cooper growing up, and each day that goes by, I'm sad that he won't ever be as little (or as big) as he was the day before ever again.
3. The above thought ensures that I will most definitely have more kiddo's...don't know how many yet, but definitely more!
4. One of the best things about being at home is that I get to watch I Love Lucy on the Hallmark Channel while I pump, feed, and diaper.
5. Chris started a new job this week, and I'm happy for him, but sad about him leaving his old job.
6. I don't like change in general
7. "The bachelor Pad" is trash
8. For some reason it's still on
9. My baby is fussy tonight...I think I've been spoiling him by holding him too much
10. I started this post at 6 am today, and now it's 9:40, and I'm still working on it!
The Gift of an Expressive Father
4 days ago