Day 1: A picture of yourself and 10 Facts1. As a punishment growing up, my mom would make me play scrabble with her, I hated it! But I got quite good and now it's one of my faves.
2. I'm passionate about food. I love eating food, thinking about food, buying food, talking about food...it's a good thing I have high and fast metabolism.
3. It's really hard to think of things someone wouldn't know about me, because I'm an extremely open book.
4. I'm a terrible sleeper! It takes forever for me to fall asleep and it doesn't take much to keep me awake...I have a highly over-active imagination.
5. I have a mighty temper...not a good quality, just a fact.
6. I really like office supplies (pens, markers, sticky notes, notebooks, notepads...) and organizational items (baskets, file folders, tiny boxes...), but I'm TERRIBLE at being organized. I don't know how to put anything away.7. There is something in my brain that won't physically allow me to shut doors all the way, close drawers all the way, or turn-off lights...drives my husband nuts. Which is why he has installed occupancy sensors throughout our house, so the lights turn off on their own...which drives me nuts!
8. I like making lists. Grocery lists, "Things-to-Do" lists, vacation packing lists, etc. I'll write the same list a few times just because...
9. I know how to knit, but I don't know how to end what I've been working on, so I basically have the worlds largest scarf and sometimes I'll just knit knowing it won't become anything. I know... waste.of.time.
10. I've worn the same lotion/body spray since 5th grade ( I loved my 5th grade teacher, and she smelled wonderful, so I wanted to smell the same). I do switch it up from time to time, but I always go back to Victoria's Secret Pear Glace.