Thursday, February 24, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 1...

I have been experiencing some serious "writer's block", and frankly, I've been kind of blah about the whole blogging thing lately....so blah, in fact, that I've thought about closing up shop. So, in an attempt to get out of my funk, I've decided to steal the Facebook 30 Day challenge that I've seen pop-up all over my newsfeed and participate right here.

Day 1: A picture of yourself and 10 Facts
1. As a punishment growing up, my mom would make me play scrabble with her, I hated it! But I got quite good and now it's one of my faves.
2. I'm passionate about food. I love eating food, thinking about food, buying food, talking about food...it's a good thing I have high and fast metabolism.
3. It's really hard to think of things someone wouldn't know about me, because I'm an extremely open book.
4. I'm a terrible sleeper! It takes forever for me to fall asleep and it doesn't take much to keep me awake...I have a highly over-active imagination.
5. I have a mighty temper...not a good quality, just a fact.
6. I really like office supplies (pens, markers, sticky notes, notebooks, notepads...) and organizational items (baskets, file folders, tiny boxes...), but I'm TERRIBLE at being organized. I don't know how to put anything away.7. There is something in my brain that won't physically allow me to shut doors all the way, close drawers all the way, or turn-off lights...drives my husband nuts. Which is why he has installed occupancy sensors throughout our house, so the lights turn off on their own...which drives me nuts!
8. I like making lists. Grocery lists, "Things-to-Do" lists, vacation packing lists, etc. I'll write the same list a few times just because...
9. I know how to knit, but I don't know how to end what I've been working on, so I basically have the worlds largest scarf and sometimes I'll just knit knowing it won't become anything. I know... waste.of.time.
10. I've worn the same lotion/body spray since 5th grade ( I loved my 5th grade teacher, and she smelled wonderful, so I wanted to smell the same). I do switch it up from time to time, but I always go back to Victoria's Secret Pear Glace.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same with the lists...I just can't get enough!! My lists always have obvious things on it like...

    ~wake up
    ~brush teeth
    ~pick up dry cleaning
    ~eat lunch
    ~gym

    probably things I should always do anyway but I think it makes my list look fuller so I add them on!

    love your blog!! please don't quit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...