Friday, February 11, 2011

Be Mine...


Since Kidd-O is such a little stud muffin, he had quite a few Valentines Day cards to mail out to some special ladies this weekend. Of course, no lady is more special to him than yours truly, but he has enough looove to go 'round. We had fun making these little cards! I wish I had taken a picture of the incredible mess we made in my bathroom...but the camera was dead, and Mr. Clean would probably have a conniption if he got to see how much effort, and by effort I mean little red foot prints everywhere, went in to these cards!
We did little handprints for Thanksgiving:
And I'm thinkin' for Easter it will be hiney cheek Easter eggs...

1 comment:

  1. HAHA - PLEASE me one of those Easter Cards. Those turned out really cute - Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...