Monday, February 14, 2011

My Monday Mind Dump...

1. Any time there is a "special news report" interrupting my show I get worried that it's another 9/11...that happened a lot last week with all the Egyptian news.

2. I REALLY dislike the word "goulash" I'm not sure if it's any good, but I don't see myself finding out if it is any time soon.

3. There was a time I was really "with-it" when it came to politics and current events, but I ain't gonna lie, I have no clue what is going on these days! Like all this Egyptian stuff?? NO clue! but I do know it's a big deal, so I should get to the bottom of this.

4.Because I love you, dear reader, I want you to go to a dermatologist this week, or this month, or sometime this spring... or at least sometime this year!!! Get those moley's checked, lest you become knife practice for the Dr. I have one too many scars to let the same happen to you! I BEG OF YOU!

5. Also, because I love you, I want you to wear sunscreen at all times! I know it's not "cool" and I totally know that tan fat is waaaay more attractive than pasty fat, but skin cancer ain't no joke. Praise the Lord, I haven't had it and I don't want it!

6. Stepping off my "soap box" now.

7. I have no clue if Mr. Clean even knows it's Valentines Day...eh, whatever.

8. New favorite show: An Idiot Abroad. Check it out! HILARIOUS!

9. Pancakes are extra special when they are topped with warm applesauce and syrup.

10. I'm really excited about the beautiful weather this week!

Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...