Monday, August 1, 2011

My Monday Mind Dump...

1. I hosted our playgroup last week and we had 17 kiddos and 9 mommas!!! Thank goodness for sprinklers and ice cream sundaes!
2. I'm kind of scared to see the water bill this month since I pretty much had the sprinkler on every afternoon while Mr. Clean was away on business. And what am I saying?!? I have never seen our water bill. ever. So, I should say I'm scared for MR. CLEAN to see the water bill this month.
3. The funny face I told y'all about last week is here to stay I believe! Yay!

4. I guess Kidd-O hasn't learned his lesson about eating sand, and I think he's starting to like it

5. I had the great pleasure of attending a sweet wedding this weekend. It is an awesome thing to see 2 people who love the Lord join their lives together. The ceremony was simple, but incredibly God honoring. I think I might say it was my favorite ceremony I have ever attended!
6. Who needs to pay money to go to the zoo when you can go to the pet store for free?! This is the only picture I could get before the birds went berserk and I had Kidd-O hanging on my neck for the duration of our visit....7. I'm not the best present secret keeper on the planet. Kidd-O's party is this coming weekend and I have already given him all of his gifts from us...and one from my mom.
I didn't have the heart to take his car away after he test drove it....
and then I couldn't help myself, so I gave him his refrigerator magnets and a book...
and then I gave him his new shoes to wear. The squeak. They make him happy...but they are sort of starting to annoy me.

8. So Kidd-O's clothing situation is just getting worse. He was just down to his skivvies and now he's just as nekkid as a jay bird.
9. Looks like we need more structured activities around here, because he's turning into a couch potato way to early!10. That's all folks!

2 comments:

  1. What kind of camera and lens did you use for your portrait shots? They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I just saw this comment!! I use a nikon d90 and I believe for those shots I had my 70-300mm f4.5. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...