Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Monday Mind Dump...

1. Chris sold his car last week and bought a new (to him) one this week. I think his new car is as ugly as sin and you can bet your bottom dollar that I won't be caught dead in it! It looks like a flea. A Buzz Lightyear blue, flea.

2. I went to a baby shower this weekend and found myself pretending that the empty footie pajama's was actually a baby. Complete with rocking, patting and kissing it....time for another baby? yeah, maybe. Do I have any news? no.
3. Kidd-O's bubble bath beards remind me of Frank Kennedy from Gone with the wind, or one of the Who's from Whoville.4. Speaking of Gone With the Wind, if you know me at all, you know it is my all-time favorite movie, but I have never read the book. I started reading it today. So far so good.5. I'm in desperate need of a haircut. When your sis-in-law asks to see the back of your head and says "Oh, I was wondering what was going on back there," it's time.

6. So, I'm usually on top of current events and politics, but lately I have been anything but!!! What was I doing last Thursday during the debate? Watching Jersey Shore. And we wonder what is wrong with America. Embarrassing.

7. Did you feel the weather this morning? Nice, right? Yeah, well I hate it. That means fall is around the corner, and that means winter is right behind that. In protest, I went to the store and bought a watermelon. I hope it helps keep Summer here longer.8. Kidd-O enjoyed just holding the watermelon and taking it for a walk with his rocks.
9.This kid has had a cold for what seems like AGES! Do you think Kidd-O needed a tissue? probably.Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. You know that I'm right there with you on the baby fever. You make beautiful babies, I can't wait for there to be another kidd-o! You are an absolutely amazing photographer, all your pics are just WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...