Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Monday Mind Dump...

1. Random Fact: I do not like, nor eat vegetable medley's. It's that I do not care for the word "medley" I do believe.
2. I checked out 12 magazines, 3 kid books and 2 kid videos from the Library. They were all a week overdue and I returned a video case without the actual video. I owed $12.78, but could only pay half. Then, the kind Librarian Lady looked like she might go into cardiac arrest when I asked if I could go ahead and check-out the zoo video. I'm NOT the library's friend.3. raspberry fingers are 'da bomb!
4. So are cute babies
5. So are hills that you can "slide" down on your bum6. And so are knit hats. That are too small. That look like frogs. And wearing them in the dead of summer.7. Here's a look at a day in the life of every mom in America. This is how our day starts...
...an hour later...
...and a quick tidy up before a nap....
...after nap....repeat. A lot. Lawdy Mercy, I can't imagine what it's gonna look like with more kiddos!

8. Last Summer I thought it would be fun to grow my own veggies in buckets out back, but I was the size of a small house, so I didn't produce anything due to laziness and trying to produce my very own child. This year I thought it would be fun to grow wild flowers in those buckets, but they look more like weeds if ya ask me.
And some, just aren't doing too hot in general. That's my fault.
9. Kidd-O's "New Face" alert!
10. I've got a busy couple of weeks heading my way, so I think we'll just go ahead and bury our heads in the sand now...literally.

Have a great week y'all! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...