Friday, October 1, 2010
My Monday Mind Dump...
1. why is it that the second I get in the shower, or hook myself up to the pump does Kidd-O start screaming?! drives.me.nuts.
2. I survived a whole week on my own while Mr. Clean was away on business!
3. Kidd-O is 2 months old, officially weighing in at 13lbs. 9 oz, and 24 1/2 in. long! 75%in both categories.
4. Mr. Clean and I noticed that there are hardly any toy commercials these days! Maybe there are, but it doesn't seem like there are any cool toys like we had back in the day!
5. Are the "words" you have to type for the the word verification thing when leaving a comment real? Like pichons? Subeld?Mallowar?if not, then why is it called WORD verification???
6. Ok, I had my taste of fall, I want summer back!7. I'm wondering if my belly button will ever look like it used to again. I'm thinking that's a negative
8. I'm really tired of stubbing my toe. I do it all the time and have done it since I was small! I always seem to stub it the day after I paint my nails, or better yet, when I paid 45$ for a pedicure.
9. The swing is the greatest invention of all time! hands down. without it, you really can't enjoy any other invention fully if you have an infant, unless you don't mind the screaming, or unless your kid naps...which mine doesn't
10. I have to brave Costco again this week...y'all know how much I love that!
Posted by TheHouseWifeRookie at 10:54 AM