PART 2 from last week....
12. I love finger nail polish! I buy a bottle almost every time I’m at the drugstore- SHHH, don’t tell Chris please!!!!
13. I love Lucy, Elvis is the king, Beatlemania was legit…AMEN!
14. I’m slightly bitter that I didn’t get to experience the 60’s. I’m fascinated with the hippie movement, Woodstock, Vietnam, the space race, t.v. dinners, and the politics…don’t ask why!
15. I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL!!!! My parents taught me good music
16. When I was 13 I saw Titanic 9 time is the theatre and was obsessed with Leo DiCaprio. Now- he disgusts me!
17. When I was 14 I was obsessed with NSYNC! Now- I still love Justin Timberlake!
18. I’ve been to Disney World nearly 35 times, and NO, it never gets old, and I can’t wait to go back!
19. I own the entire FRIENDS series on DVD and never get sick of it! I can relate ANY real life situation to FRIENDS! We didn't have cable for the first 3 years of marriage, and this is what I watched! Ross is my Fave!
20. I collected barbie dolls growing up. I had to keep them in the box (which killed me) so they would be worth money...they aren't worth jack! But I have a million! Holiday barbies since 1985, Gone With the Wind, Elvis, I Love Lucy, and dozens of others! If you're in the market for barbies, let me know!
21. The hardest thing I’ve ever done is to pull a gigantic tv off my 2 year old sister, and take her to the hospital for brain surgery…while my parent were out of town!! It took me close to a year to recover and it took her about a week ☺22. my mom is 17 years older than me, and I’m 20 years older than my youngest sister. So, I’m closer in age to my mom than my sister.23. I’m working on not talking so much… it goes with the "hating silence" thing, but I just talk too much!
24. I’ve done a triathlon (swim 1 mi IN THE OCEAN, bike 26 mi, and run 6 mi), and probably won’t do another one. It was the second hardest thing I've ever done! The bummer was that I trained for 6 months, and it turned out that my husband accidentally registered me as a dude , therefor I was disqualified and my time didn't count. I cried.
25. I’ve been saved by grace through faith, and it humbles me everyday to know that He chose me “before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him” (eph 1:4)
The Great Big Chicago Christmas Post
22 hours ago