So, I was looking at the list of random things about me that I posted on FB and I thought I would re-post them because they remain true :)
1. I live in dream world part time, and Chris wishes I would make the permanent move back down to the real world.
2. I am passionate about food!!! It pretty much consumes most of my thoughts! I love eating, talking about eating, and planning on eating...ask my mom, she'll tell ya the same:)
3. My favorite food is chicken wings, french fries and extra blue cheese.
4. I am a member of the International Thespian Society. The stage is one of the most exciting places on the earth!
5. I HATE silence! it's deafening!
6. My favorite holiday is the 4th of July! I can't wait for it every year!
7. I've been to South Korea- just for fun.
8. I'm even more passionate about our country! I'm just filled to the rim with American pride- no one can convince me that there is a greater country. The fact that people fight to protect and defend her...man, I can already hear the anthem playing!!
9. I hate earwax, pimples that need popping, and when people say supposeBly, instead of supposeDly- and it’s not FLUstrated-it’s flustered, or frustrated…you can’t be both!
10. My first concert was when I was 13 and it was Rod Stewart. I was the youngest fan there!
11. My dad is the funniest person I know, and my mom is my best friend, and I can’t imagine what life would be like without my 4 sisters and 3 brothers…they are ALL EXTRAORDINARY!!!
HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!! Thanks for stopping by!
4 days ago