I would really love to thank me sweet friend , Lisa, for giving me this bloggy award! I enjoy her and her blog so much and seeing what goes on in her day-to-day life!! I wish I got to visit with her more in person, but visiting her blog is the next best thing!
The rules for the Life is Good award:
1. First, thank and link back to the person that gave the award (obviously)
2. Answer the 10 survey questions
3. Pass the award along to other bloggers whom you think are fantastic
4. Contact the bloggers you have chosen to let them know about the award
On to the questions!
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
I am not anonymous, and am not great at keeping secrets so, no I do not wish I was. Although, I do refer to my husband as Mr. Clean, and my baby as Kidd-O
2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
ummmm...this is one of my biggest flaws! How much time do you have?
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
A teenager...with a few more stretch marks. Seriously though, sometimes I can't believe I'm 25 because I often feel like I'm 15 still!
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
Poor Man's Lemonade. Water, a slice of lemon and a splenda
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
write or read. I love to read!
6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
I have a TON of things I would love to do! I want to pursue photography, I would love to plan parties...or just throw parties left and right! I'd love to start a business with my mom's help on the creative side and my Sis-in-laws help organizationally. But the photography thing is what I have my eyes set on at this moment!
7. When you attended high school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
I loved Middle School, but didn't care too much for High School...except my communication class, which I LOVED with a passion! I was a good kid, I wasn't shy, I ditched occasionally ( yes, my mom knew) and I basically just counted down the days until graduation. Although, I often wonder what my classmates thought of me...I hope I was nice!!
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
Giving birth to my baby...without a doubt...no question about it...pretty much the most awesome thing ever!
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
I find it necessary to be truthful and honest! My blog is mostly for me, I have enjoyed writing so much, and I want to look back and get an honest glimpse at how I've felt and I TRULY hope though that people can read my blog and relate to the things I've been going through and know it's OK to be real, to be raw, and I hope I can make people smile from time-to-time too!!
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
I have a bad habit of doing both things simultaneously...this is a toughie!!!! Depends on the book and depends on the person!
I would like to pass on the award to the following bloggers;
My Sister-in-law, Jaimie: Her blog is creative thought provoking
Deanna: She is probably the funniest person I know!
Audrey: She's is looking to grow her blog and she has some cutie little girls!!!