1. I realized this week that before Kidd-O my schedule was: Mon. night-Pilates, Tues. night-Yoga, Wed. night-Kickboxing, Thur. night-Cardio/weights...Now it's: Mon. night-The Bachelor, Tue. night- Teen Mom, Wed. night-Modern Family, Thur. night- Jersey Shore...PATHETIC.
2. Little Debbie is my new best friend. Nutty Buddy Bars...yum.
3. My husband has started calling me "mommy" and it's just weird.
4. And I've caught myself calling him "daddy" and that's just stupid.
5. My mom has always loved baby jar bananas and I've always thought she was nuts, but now I know why! They are delish! Kidd-O agrees.
6. Eat Pray Love was probably one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I couldn't even finish it. 1 hour that I will never get back. The best thing about it was the song by Florence+the Machine from the trailer...and it wasn't even in the movie!
7. I told Kidd-O "NO!" for the first time last week, and he laughed at me. I said it again, and he got the picture. That wasn't fun.
8. The show Strange Addictions is quite disturbing. Who is addicted to eating couch cushions? Or hair follicles? Not me.
9. I still haven't received 4 Christmas presents that I ordered FOREVER ago! I hope they get here for next Christmas.
10. I had a GREAT day with one of my little sisters!! She's quite the artist, so we went and painted pottery!