Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Question For My Readers....

Hello to any and all of you who are kind enough to stop by!

As I try to expand and grow my blog and the readership (which I'm still trying to figure out how to do...I'm AWFUL on the computer), I'd like some suggestions from you on how to make it better! My first question to you is:

Should the music stay or go?

I hand select the music according to each post, and feel that music can add to a post...but I also know that it can distract or take away from it. How do you feel about it? I would love to know! I would also love to hear any other suggestion you might have! Are their posts you like more than others??

I'd love feedback! If you would like to post a suggestion here, GREAT, but if you would rather send me a private message you can email me at thehousewiferookie@gmail.com

Thank you so much for stopping by! I'm so thankful for you!

5 comments:

  1. I personally love the music- especially because you have a great taste in it. Plus it goes along with the posts. I'd keep it, if other's don't like it they can simply mute their computer for a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also personally love the music ... especially soft music like on this post. Im not a huge fan of lyrics being sung just because that could be distracting ... but I love like really soft music. Music really moves me to feel more involved in what Im reading. Like if its sad, I feel that emotion more with music, or the same with happy.

    Sorry this is long :) just my opinion (i really like this song playing on this post though)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the music-you really take a lot of time to find just the right song. However, I usually have to mute the music when I start reading because my mind can't focus on both. However, it doesn't bother me to have to mute it, because I also like to hear the songs you've picked out. I love your writing and always look forward to a new post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the music! Sometimes I keep it playing while I go to other sites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the input you guys!!!!! The music will stay :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...