Thursday, January 6, 2011

Now on to #8 on my list of things I'd like to do!

Soooo, I have a very long way to go before I reach my goal of 100 bloggy followers, so to begin taking a step in that direction I am going to use the help of networking (which up to this point I have been quite stinky at!). I stumbled onto a really neat blog via "Living-the-dash" called Storing Up Treasures. Courtney is an amazing woman, with a beautiful blog (totally envious), and a mom to 10! She is offering an awesome opportunity to be featured on her blog (Blogs of Note) which would help me grow my own blog!! Check her out! I can't wait to read more about her and her family!

And I really don't say it enough, but thank you for reading!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...