2. This past weekend was filled to the rim with awesomeness! Complete with fake lashes and some major chops!3. We celebrated my sister and her 21st birthday!4. We celebrated my sweet cousins 50th birthday with a totally righteous 70's party! My dad and I impersonated Sonny and Cher, which almost didn't happen because after preparing all week and about 3 1/2 min. before we were to "go on" I realized I forgot my wig at home! Can you believe it?! Well you should. Mr. Clean was the bomb and went and fetched it for me and was only a little frustrated with me.5. But the BEST thing that happened this past weekend and pretty much the coolest thing to happen EVER was going with my mom to see Stevie Nicks and Rod Stewart in concert. But wait, it gets better (which if you don't like either of those people you are hoping it does gets better)! She was given free tickets, but the stinky part was that they were nose bleed seats, and pretty much couldn't be farther from the stage, BUT as we were walking to our seats this British guy asked if we wanted closer seats, and if front row was close enough...he then asked us not to scream!! Turns out, Rod buys out the front row and gives them to ladies on the night of the concert! IT WAS AWESOME! Of course, I forgot my camera, but the sweet ladies behind us snapped a couple on her iphone and emailed them to me.
6. I asked Mr. Clean to repeat something he had said earlier in the day, but the poor guy said he didn't want to because he was afraid I would blog about it. He should have just told me because look what just happened.
7. The ONLY thing "diet" that tastes good is Diet Dr. Pepper. The rest is garbage. I vow to only buy real butter, real mayo, real sugar, real salt, real yogurt, real sour cream and nothing that says "lite" on it lest I gag. All things in moderation, including moderation at times, is what I say!
8. My 5th phone of the year died this morning, and I've been downgraded again by Mr. Clean. That iphone is just moving farther and farther out of reach.
9. I went for my annual eye exam today and the Dr. discovered 4 tiny infected sores on my eyeball...no wonder it's been killing me lately!
10. Ya know what? I've had my blog for almost a year now and I still haven't reached 100 followers, but I know you're out there because I can see you...ok, not really, but I can see how many people read my posts and it's well over 100! So, c'mon and follow already! I'm dying to see who you are! It's not hard, I promise! All you have to have is an email address...actually, I don't even think you need that! No pressure. Ok, maybe a little pressure. Just think of it as an early one year blog anniversary present...or my 26th birthday present (which is sometime next week). But seriously, no pressure.
Have a fabulous week, my friends!