Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 2...

A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

My mom had me when she was 17, she was just a kid. I have been with her for more than half of her life, and she's been with me for all of mine (duh), so I believe that constitutes as being the person I have been closest with the longest. I could write a novel about our relationship, about the love I have for her, about everything we have laughed about, fought about, cried about. I've always loved her, but since I've had a baby of my own, I have a new respect for her...a deeper love... I have a deeper understanding of a mother's love for her child, and I could not be more grateful for the selfless love she has shown me and my seven siblings...even though everyone knows I'm the favorite. I'm telling you, I could write forever, but I don't want to get too mushy...I don't want to cry and I will if I continue....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...